and they are having a substantial impact on the US economy.
Labor shortages are everywhere, and they’re having a substantial impact on the US economy. In our industry, the labor shortages run broad and deep. This dynamic has extended time to completion nationwide.
Sidney Enterprises has been able to maintain our labor force, and ultimately 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 because we are committed to putting people first. Specifically, we have long-standing relationships with our subcontractors, whom we support by:
- Offering project, skillset, product, and material training
- Paying our contractors faster than the competition – every time – because ‘business cash flow’ is as vital as ‘family cash flow’
- Our partners are family, and we treat them that way. So, it is important to us that everyone is happy and feels trusted and respected. We cannot do what we do without our partners, so in all we do, we strive to ensure they succeed in all they do.
- We created new operational processes to aid subcontractors and employees by reducing workflows.
- Talked with partners and industry stakeholders like Blueridge Technical School to help find creative solutions and unlock latent value in our region.
Sidney Enterprises’ customer commitment rests at the heart of all we do. With this in mind, we build your dream project or dream home while saving you time, money, and the frustration of going it alone.
We like to say, “We’re building trust, not just buildings.”