Colorful Twist On A Classic Farmhouse Kitchen
A Colorful Twist On A Classic Farmhouse Kitchen Gives It The “Wow” Factor It Deserves!
The client’s goal was to make the space generally more functional and open. They also wanted to brighten the space and give it an eye-catching feature for guests to be drawn to.
- More storage.
- Farmhouse feel.
- The appearance of being larger.
- Bold floor.
- Added pantry corner to optimize dead corner space and replaced stair railing with knee wall to allow for more cabinetry.
- Utilized a neutral color pallet with birch butcher block countertops and rustic light fixtures to give it a farmhouse feel.
- Removed bulkhead to install taller cabinets in a staggered layout and relocated the fridge, range, and sink to make the area appear larger.
- Installed a bold black and white 8” encaustic tile to draw the eye.